Speaking of the knowledge of hand sanitizer, I believe you are not unfamiliar with it. Its application is used in our households, so what function can its use play? Let's learn about it together.
Antibacterial (antibacterial) disinfection function: The produced bactericide DP-300 is a non-ionic surfactant, and its advantages:
1. Prevent bacteria from eroding the skin.
2. Does not pollute the environment.
3. Toxicological experiments prove that it is non-acute and chronic compound, and has no irritation to skin and eyes.
4. DP-300 has quick-acting effects on killing and inhibiting gram positive (yin) bacteria and fungi.
5. After use, it can be attached to the skin surface for a long time and exert its effect without irritation to the skin. 6. Resistant to acids, alkalis and organic solvents.
Skin cleansing function: The hand sanitizer adopts the principle of combining surfactants, considering the aspects of washing, foaming, and mildness, so it uses anionic, nonionic, and zwitterionic phases to clean the skin.
Moisturizing skin care function: Add natural moisturizing factor NMF. Its moisturizing ability is 4-5 times that of glycerin. Not only lasting moisturizing, but also fully reducing the degreasing power of surfactants and irritation to the skin. After use, the skin is clean and fresh, soft and not slippery, and can enhance the metabolism of epidermal cells.